- Swanbourne Music Festival Terms and Conditions -
Entry is subject to the following terms and conditions of Oakman Inns (“the Event Promoter”):
EVENT RULES: - Tickets
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over.
2. Admission will not be granted to anyone who does not hold a valid ticket.
3. Ticket prices shall be those stated on the website at the time of purchase. Please note: the prices advertised may increase the closer it gets to the event.
4. Tickets are non refundable (except in the event of cancellation by the Event Promoter).
5. The Event Promoter will not be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen prior to the event but such tickets may be reissued at the discretion of the Event Promoter.
6. Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
7. The Event Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket or attendance at the event (including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (we advise you not to bring anything of value to the event) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of the Event Promoters negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, the Event Promoter’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket to the event.
8. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change ticket pricing at any time, without notice.
AT THE VENUE:
9. All persons under 18 attending the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
10. Whilst the Event Promoter will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, the Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
11. To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Promoter may conduct occasional security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event. Please do not be offended.
12. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
13. The Event may be professionally photographed, filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed/photographed as a member of the audience. If you have any objections, please contact a member of Event Promoter team on entry.
14. The Event Promoter reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety.
15. No food or drink may be brought into the venue unless for specific dietary concerns. Bottled water may be brought into the venue and refilled. In addition, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry. No ball games or similar are permitted at the venue.
16. Performances will take place in all weathers. No seating or shelter is provided. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella! Please refer to social media and email communications for weather updates and advice.
17. No animals are allowed into the venue apart from service dogs.
18. Alcohol will only be sold to those over the age of 18 and a Challenge 25 policy is in place. You are likely to be asked for identification so please bring a valid ID with you.
- Prize Draw Terms and Conditions -
All tickets purchased for Swanbourne Music Festival 2019 before 23:59 on Sunday 16th June, will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
No Purchase Necessary. To enter the draw to meet the Zutons, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Zutons Prize Draw’
The draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over
The prize will be a meet and greet with The Zutons for one lucky winner and their guests at Swanbourne Music Festival 2019 on Sunday 25th August 2019 only.
The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator.
The number of guests accompanying the prize winner will be determined by the quantity of tickets purchased in the transaction that is successfully chosen at random from the prize draw.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
The prize does not include entry ticket to Swanbourne Music Festival 2019.
Any costs incurred, including travel and accommodation, are the responsibility of the prize draw winner.
The winner will be notified via email by Friday 21st June 2019 and announced on the Swanbourne Music Festival 2019 Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
The competition is hosted by Oakman Inns & Restaurants Ltd and is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change.